my awesome Followers ^ ^

Monday, December 5, 2011

New Song -->December Week 1 (2011)

December week 1  - 2011 


Berikut merupakan senarai lagu terkini bagi minggu Pertama  (1st) Disember 2011!!!
List of new song for 1st week on December 2011 

U can click to download =)


As One - Lie
Baby Soul - Stranger ft. Wheesung
Baek Ji Young - It Hurts 2
DaeSung (Big Bang) - Lunatic (What's Up OST Part 1)
Kim Yeon Woo - I was happy Good Bye
Lady Jane - 제이니(Janie)
Lee Ji Hye - Rocket Power
Miss $ - If It Wasn't That Bad
Red Rain - That's The Love
San E - Wish You Were Unhappy
Seo In Young - Oh My Gosh
Sung Shi Kyung, Brian, Seo In Guk, Park Hak Ki, Park Jang Hyun, Hwang Project - Christmas To All
Suzy - Too Much Tears
Sweet Sorrow - First Date
Wink - Oh Gosh!


(Sila klik K-pop Weekly  New Song untuk mendapatkan lagu-lagu terbaru +MP3)

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the
    great info you’ve gotten here on this post. I will likely be coming back to your weblog
    for more soon.

    Feel free to surf to my page: plastic surgery cost charlotte nc

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget